1. Do all of your units use the TFC membrane? No. Systems that are to be used with chlorinated water supplies, utilize Cellular Triacetate (CTA) membranes. Systems that are to be used with non-chlorinated water supplies utilize Thin Film Composite (TFC) membranes.
2. If I need replacement filters can I purchase them at my local hardware store or can I only purchase the replacement filters from you? Water~Safe uses standard filter and component sizes that can be found through your local supplier. To be sure that you are receiving the highest quality replacement cartridges and components, I recommend purchasing the OEM parts from Aquacheck.
3. How often do I need to change my cartridges?Once a year is typical. More often depending on your water consumption.
4. How many gallons of water does it take to make one gallon of reverse osmosis water? It take five gallons of water to make one gallon of reverse osmosis water.
5. Do you have an on line TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) monitor? Yes. It can be added to your system at time of order for an additional charge of $ 49.99.
6. Will the reverse osmosis filtration process remove sulphur smell. Unfortunately no, the reverse osmosis filtration process will not entirely eliminate the sulphur smell.
7.Do you only sell your systems with an air gap faucet? Yes. The reason for the air gap is to protect you from the waste water backing up in to the drinking water line. The air gap faucet does not allow the direct connection between the drinking water line and your drain line. We at Aquacheck do not want our customers drinking anything but freshest tasting water.
Return to Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems page